Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nearing Completion

Here's a sneak preview of the jacuzzi bath on our roof top. The house is 95% completed, and the remaining 5% (representing the nitty gritty) is driving me crazy. From lighting to switches, locks, door handles, and other finishings, these issues can really wear one down. And especially so for a near-perfectionist like me. I am so used to seeing things executed with precision and accordingly to plan and timeline, the construction industry just isn't like that. Always expect the unexpected, and one will make peace with oneself.
Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) is expected to be received by end of February. This is one month away, and there are dozens of things on my tasklist yet to be ticked off. I am exhausted, but the show must go on, as they say.

No comments: